Hello everyone! My name is Nazar, I am 28, I enjoy showing people the city I live in and passionately love! Stories I will tell you about the places we are going to visit are based on solid ground, they are not just fairy tales: I have defended PhD theses I know the importance of real facts that are fascinating themselves. With me, you will be able to:
- learn some Russian/Ukrainian while cruising the city sites;
- see the beautiful natural spaces;
- see the most important architectural monuments from a different period of more than 1000 years history of Kyiv;
- learn some facts from history and culture of Kyiv and Ukraine;
- taste Ukrainian traditional cuisine;
- see masterpieces of Ukrainian, as well as Western European and Eastern, visual arts in the best museums of Kyiv during highly informative excursions.
I respect all the cultures of the world and find great pleasure in communicating with people from all around the globe.