I'm a freelance artist, and have been living in Tokyo for almost ten years! I love introducing this city to new people, and can answer your questions about Japanese culture, language, food, and daily life.
Some of the experiences in Tokyo I can accompany and guide you on are:
- An afternoon stroll and foodie tour in beautiful and classy Kagurazaka, with gift shopping for tea and textiles
- A walk through the old towns of Zoshigaya, Yanaka, or Kawagoe with craft beer tour and temple visits
- Drinking and getting adventurous with food at a local izakaya with regional specialties and domestic spirits and sake.
- Whisky and craft beer tour
- Browsing hipster secondhand shops and boutiques in Shimokitazawa
- Drinking and karaoke in Tokyo's LGBT district
I can also make a personalized tour based on your interests.
I'm looking forward to showing you my Tokyo!