I’ve lived in Paris for over six months now and I feel I have a solid feel for the city. When I cross paths with friends or fellow travellers they always praise my knowledge of finding the “cool” bars, restaurants, shops, areas. This is translated to everywhere I have lived;
- living in all 5 states of Australia in over two years.
- living in New Zealand for one year.
- living on the edge of London for three years during my studies.
I now want to spread my knowledge to fellow travellers.
I believe my tours would be best suited to you if you enjoy;
- shopping ( high end, streetwear, concept stores)
- bars ( speakeasy bars, themed bars, rooftop bars, cocktail bars etc)
- good coffee and cafes
- local cuisine
- all of the famous photo spots as well as a few more obscure spots
- I can also recommend restaurants for most districts within Paris.
If this seems like the sort of tour you would enjoy please don’t hesitate to contact me =]