I myself is a crazy travel lover and a Certified National Guide of Japan. I've toured with 1,000+ English speaking tourists in Tokyo and its suburbs. Let's create a sole and only itinerary for you as per your interest, priority, seasonality and the weather of the day! We typically visit following places in Tokyo.
- Sensoji Temple/ Nakamise Old Shopping Street (Asakusa)
- Imperial East Garden/ Double Bridge
- Shibuya 'Scramble' Crossing
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Omotesando Fashion Avenue, Takeshita 'Kids Fashion' Street
- Akasaka Palace
- Akihabara Electric/ Anime (Manga) Town
- Hamarikyu Beach Garden
- Shinjuku Gyoen Park
Please pick your choices out of above spots or any other places attracting you.. Then, I'll offer the most efficient and realistic itinerary within the given time-frame for your review and confirmation. We can usually visit one place in an hour.