Techno Nightlife Guide

Tour Fee
$87
Duration
3 hrs
Additional Fees
$18
Additional Fees Description
Payment for an entrance to a club (10-15 euro) Also for a wardrobe and water If you want me to hang out with you in a club:)
Total Fees
$105
Tour Description
Nightlife in Berlin is an immersion in a another reality, where everything around is a scenery of an art house movie! Every person is a character; and the most important thing in this movie is that you can be whatever you want to be! No limits!

Wanna immerse yourself in this movie?
Yes! Everyone does, but not everyone can go to the techno clubs of Berlin. In order to preserve this atmosphere, there is a dress and face control; and you have to be into techno and style!

Whether it is your first time in Berlin, or you are here by yourself and need a friend to hang out with, or you just dream to visit the clubs like Berghain, Tresor, Sisyphos, Kater Blau or even Kit Kat, but don't know how to get in, I'm your buddy!

I can share with you all information about Berlin Nightlife, and help you to get in any club; which means I will stand with you in line, and after getting in, I'll hang out with you in a club if you want me to :)

My fee is 100 euro to go out with you to a club :). It is a flat fee; no hourly charges.
Believe me, Berlin night life is the experience you will remember for the rest of your life! ;)
Special Considerations
My fee is 100 euro to go out with you to a club :). It is a flat fee; no hourly charges.
Send a Message to Blake
Do Not Share Your Contact Information Yet! Users can only share contact information for tours that have been paid for.
Tour Date And Time
Select your preferred date and time for the tour. Your request will be sent to 'Blake'. Once accepted by 'Blake', you will receive an email with a link to complete payment for the tour.
Meeting Address
Will be discussed and determined with the traveler