This tour will be more of an informational guide on what you need to know about living in Sydney.
I will go over these points:
- How to use public transport, such as trains, buses and ferries,
- Where the best and cheapest spots for shopping is, and how to avoid tourist traps,
- Which shops are the best for buying groceries / essential items.
- Where some of the best spots are for eating.
- Where some of the best spots are for sightseeing.
- Where some of the best spots are for experiencing the culture.
- How to stay safe / places to avoid.
- The cheapest and best way to rent a car.
- The best nightlife spots and bars / clubs.
We will meet at Circular Quay
After we meet, we will go to a nice cafe or restaurant and in there, I will bring notes and will go over these points above with you.
Then what we will do is catch a ferry from Circular Quay to Manly Beach. The ferry goes right past the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House so you will be able to see them close up. At Manly there is sightseeing, good fish and chips, nice pubs, gelato and a general nice atmosphere.
After a while, we can catch the ferry back. I recommend the best time to do this is sunset when we can start to see all the city lights come on slowly.