We will be learning about the history of Dubai and how it came to be the most cosmopolitan city in the Middle East. I'm highlighting a few interesting topics in this featured tour:
- A small insight to the trading culture of Dubai.
- Real pearling industry stories - Does Dubai has real pearls??
- Evolution of souks - why is Dubai safe??
- Architecture of Arabic homes - bastakia quarter neighborhood.
- The story of Bait Al Wakeel. - How the pearling industry worked.
- Al Fahidi historical fort - how the city was kept safe from pirates.
- Is Dubai creek real?? - suspense! I'll tell you on the tour.
To summaries it we will be visiting following places
- Coffee Museum
- Alserkal Foundation
- Dubai Museum
- Sindi lane
- The Textile Souk (Market)
- The Gold Souk (Market)
- Abra ride
- The Spice Souk (Market)